Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Final Diagnostic Essay Draft

What a day it has been, you will never believe what I am about to tell you that happened to me when i woke this morning. It was about four in the morning, the sun still had not even thought to poke its bright light through my curtains and I turned over to look at the clock. Thats when the strangest thing occured, I could see through the clock, it was as if I had taken all of the screws out of it and was looking at the parts on a table.
I thought to myself, this must br a dream, but no, I was awake, I knew this because i had to pee. I got up and went to the bathroom, still thinking about the clock. I turned on the light and what did I see? Wow! I did not see me. At first. I looked in the mirror and could see faintly my body frame, but i could see through me and see the wall, my hand on the counter blended in as well. What in the world was happening to me?
I did not eat or drink anything unusual, I had not been anywhere, or exposed to something freaky. I started to panic a little, as I did, my body slowly started to return to a flesh tone apperance of a normal woman. No longer transparent. I could see myself again. Why was this happening, I asked myself again. My fear suddenly turned to excitement.
My first thought was "oh yeah, I can have some fun with this." I got so excited I got dressed, but not as i normally dress. I decided to put on my wildest outfit. Something i figured to match my new found superpower. Something spunky, loud, and sexy. I decided on a skin tight dress and over the knee boots. Something like I had seen in a video game.
Ofcourse, I would change my name to a cool superhuman name, maybe something I had heard or similar to something I had read in a comic book. I again thought to myself.Morphia, yes, that will be my new name. Because I can morph into my surroundings. Yeah, that sounds cool.
So I headed out the door, I realized as I sat down in my car, I was beginning to morph again.I began blending into my car seat. But this time it was only my hands, arms, legs, and head. I realized the clothes would still be visable.So I had to undress, if I was to reveal myself to the world as a superwoman. So I did, right there in my car. My body disappeared. So I drove to work, determined to have some fun with my co-workers. I arrived at work, hopped out of my car and walked towardsthe door.
All of a sudden everyone began to laugh. Humiliated, I asked, "what is so funny?". They said, "Why did you come to work naked?". I said,"I am not naked and you can not see me!". They all just continued to laugh, I began to cry. Then all of a sudden, 'poof', I woke up, it was all just a dream, or was it? I surely do not remember going to bed naked.

1 comment:

  1. Strangely I don't think I've ever had this dream or anything like it.

    Sounds like you had fun writing this.

    ReplyDelete